Today is my first day of Spring Break and to celebrate I took Ella to her 4 month checkup! I was actually excited to go to see how big she has gotten and to ask our doctor a ton of questions. Her appointment was a bit overdue because we had to reschedule 3 times! So finally she was seen today and it went great. She is in the 75% percentile for her height and weight and 98% percentile for head size. She doesn't look out of proportion but her head does feel super large. We were also told she could begin solid foods now. This is extremely exciting!! We went straight to Target and bought some squash, peaches, mangos, prunes, and bananas. I can't decide what to start first!! I just realized I may need to buy some more since you're not supposed to introduce new foods all at once and I only bought one package of each food. Oops. I plan on making my own baby food (we'll see how that goes) but for today and we will try one of these store bought ones. I think we may start with bananas. I also bought some rice cereal to add to her formula and spoon feed to her. I can't wait! We will probably do that tonight once Drew is home so he can watch her eat solids for the first time and then we can get some pictures! I almost bought these:

for the obvious reason but they were pretty expensive. I went to their website and realized this company is based out of the UK so that might explain the higher price. Plus it has more than one ingredient in it so I gave it a pass and bought the good 'ol Gerber brand. I really hope this goes well!

Speaking of pictures, (from earlier) here's some of our St. Patrick's Day outfit. I saw so many other little girls on facebook wearing this exact outfit but it was still pretty darn cute even if it wasn't one of a kind.
Mia has the same cute little dress. I like that it doesn't have St. Patrick's day on it anywhere so she can wear it again later. Nice to know we have the same taste!;)
ReplyDelete