Sunday, July 31, 2011

Terrible Teething

Ugh!  So we are expecting the arrival of some new baby teeth at any moment in the near future.  At least that is what we are hoping for.  Otherwise, our sweet precious baby girl has turned into a screaming, whining, crying, drooling, chewing, fussing child.  She has been showing the "classic" signs of teething for about 5 months now but she has upped the ante these past couple of days.  She is chewing on EVERYTHING, drooling profusely and being extremely fussy all day long.  We've been giving baby Tylenol and Hylands gel for those baby gums and Drew and I both swore we saw two possible teeth under her gums.  But then later that day we couldn't see anything.  So what did we see?  We have no idea.  I tried to take some photos while she had her mouth open but the results were inconclusive.  If this isn't teething I don't know what it is, but seriously, they need to come in already!




She also is standing on her own (a bit).  I began walking at 8 months so I thought it would be really neat if she did too.  But it doesn't look like that is going to happen.  She has a toy piano that also has wheels so it can act like a walker.  However, it is hard to walk behind it and play it at the same time, which is what she has been trying to do so far.  Oh well, she has until Friday to walk at 8 months! :) But even is she doesn't I'm okay with that.

This summer has gone by so quickly.  Spending time at home with Ella has been so great, for the most part anyway! :)  And really, other than the teething, we have enjoyed a wonderful summer.  Some things I (Ella) have enjoyed over the summer are....
Pooo!  You are going to have to click on this collage to see it in all of its glory.  That's disappointing, if you only knew how much time that took!  :(  Oh well, take a look.  I still rather like it.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked the collage. Super cute! I hope teething goes fast. It's too bad babies have to go through so much to get something that will just fall out in a couple of years. :(

    ReplyDelete