Ella turned 9 months old today! I tried to take some pictures this morning to commemorate the occasion before we headed off for daycare but she was quite displeased with the whole ordeal.
But then she started to warm up to the idea. We bought her some shoes while in Houston the other day and these cute flip flops were the last pair at Old Navy. She wasn't too sure about these but they lasted on her feet for all of 45 seconds.
We are also having trouble picking her up from daycare. This whole week she starts to cry when I pick her up to take her home. And it's horrible! Yesterday was so bad Ms. Stewart, the owner, walked us out and put Ella in the car seat because she was acting so distraught! I know she is just tired and teething and cranky but it's so hard to deal with. It's not even whimpering, it is a lip full out, wails and tears experience. But she acted a lot better once she got home today. We ate and had a bottle and teething gel seemed to help a lot too. She definitely has a tooth coming in, we can feel it and hear it when she is biting on something hard. We just can't see it. Oh, I hope it comes in soon! Until then, Happy 9 Month Birthday!
An around the world tree...
13 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment