Sunday, August 15, 2010

Shower Sunday

Today I had a pretty good day.  I had my first baby shower today!!!  It was pretty exciting because, hey, you only have your first baby shower once, right!  It was really nice and I had a great time.  Everyone seemed to be excited to be there and acted like they had a good time.  We received a LOT of really cute things and some great things that we really wanted.  I really enjoyed playing the baby shower games.  We had to unscramble baby related words (which I won because I totally LOVE playing Jumble in the paper so I might have had an unfair advantage), and we tested baby food to see who could correctly identify the most.  Let's just say my baby will NOT be eating jarred chicken.  It spelled like dog food and I have no idea what it tasted like because I couldn't even think about bringing myself to actually put it into my mouth.  *yuck*.

No comments:

Post a Comment