It was no so subtlely brought to my attention that if I cannot blog everyday I cannot call my blog The Daily Daven, so here I am again. I think Thursday's may just be my Things I like blog. I'll post some pics of the things that I am currently liking. Today it's all baby stuff I'm afraid so if you are not good with the cutesy stuff, turn away now. NOW I say!
Our crib!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Have you ever seen something and said, "$60!? I could make that!" Well, this is what I said that about recently and my goal is to try and recreate it. We'll have to see how that turns out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A bit overpriced at $98 but it's the only one I've found that I like!
Champagne taste on a beer budget.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How cute are these!?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Most Overpriced Item
Set Includes:
Bumper - rouched with ruffle detail
Coverlet - rouched with ruffle detail
3 Tiered ruffled crib skirt with polka dot and pink layers
1 Pink tonale stripe fitted sheet
and...THAT'S IT!
cost: 1,900.00







No comments:
Post a Comment