Friday, June 25, 2010

Wild & Crazy Weekend

Now, don't read that title and get your hopes up that you are about to read the first hand account of a wild and crazy weekend, because you will be so disappointed it's not even funny.  I guess I should have titled this entry "Unwild Weekend" because that really fits the bill better.

However, that being said I do have quite a weekend ahead of me.  First of all, Drew is out of town with friends to float the river in New Braunfels (sp?).  He left this morning and won't be back until Sunday!  Sunday!  So, tonight is going to iffy.  I have the hardest time falling asleep with out him here.  My plan is to stay up as late as I can and fall asleep out of sheer exhaustion. Tomorrow I'm going to his cousin's wedding and then a family reunion on Sunday.  I know it's not much but hopefully it will keep me occupied.  I was actually able to turn in two assignments today. One was due today the other was a full day early!!  I am such a procrastinator that a FULL day is quite an accomplishment for me.  Especially when you consider I've turned in assignments with mere hours to spare (2 hours to be exact).

See, "Unwild and Uncrazy Weekend"

Goodnight Blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment