So I'm sitting here being a stereotypical pregnant lady with a nice big bowl of dutch chocolate ice cream in one hand, my water in the other, and my bare feet propped up all the while watching television. Lazy you say? If anything I'm multitasking because I didn't even mention that i'm also blogging (although hopefully you assumed that was going on too).
Honestly, I haven't really been giving into cravings so I'm going to savor this ice cream. It's the only thing I've really wanted and just had to go buy. Well, I guess I should revise that statement. I have been craving Dr. Pepper like a feign and crazily enough cannot stand diet coke which used to be what I slurped down by the gallon and pretty much how I stayed hydrated before I got pregnant. But my goodness, Dr. Pepper is freaking awesome!
She's been moving like crazy, or at least I think she has been, these past few days. I hate that I have no idea what it feels like exactly. Everyone compares it to different things. It could feel like hunger pains, gas, digestion, butterflies, popcorn popping and the list goes on and on and on. I would like to think I've been feeling her moving and not just loads of gas gurgling or digestion happening, but I guess that is always a possibility. I'm just going to say it's her moving. Case closed, my mind is made up.



No comments:
Post a Comment