Last night was a horrible night of sleeping. I woke up at 4:45am first and then again at 5:15. Kudos to my internal alarm clock because 5:10am is when I normally get up but I kept waking up so uncomfortable. My hips hurt so bad! I know why they do but I cannot find a good position to sleep in that doesn't cause pain, except that night I slept on the couch but who wants to sleep on the couch every night? Especially ours. It's not particularly comfortable, or nice and smooth against your skin I always wake up with what looks like a skin disease because of the roughness of it, heck it's not even very stylish and I hate lugging pillows and blankets up and down the stairs. What an inconvenience. (Ha, that word reminds me of Wal-Mart because it is apparently the hardest word in the English language to spell! :) So, other than not sleeping well things are going pretty well. I've received several comments from other moms saying that I needed to just get used to it because it doesn't stop once she's born and I know that's going to happen. But, after she's born I will at least be able to sleep for a few hours at a time in a comfortable position. It's going to be so nice!
Speaking of nice, this is my Baby Shower Weekend Extravaganza! I have a shower today with some friends in town and tomorrow I have my family shower back home. It should prove to be fun times. And if I don't look like a massively overweight troll I may post some pictures of the events. We will see.
An around the world tree...
13 years ago



I'm sorry to hear you are so uncomfortable. I do agree that it will be better once she arrives. You may not be getting more sleep but at least it will be better quality. I am not looking forward to that, I think the only think I am dreading more is my belly button popping, but that is a story for another time.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited about the shower! I am bringing my camera so even if you don't post any pics I will! ;)