because I totally just ordered a Pizza Hut pizza. I haven't ordered a pizza in forever and man have I been wanting a pepperoni pizza hut pizza. I feel a bit guilty giving in to such a craving and spending the money. I did save a few bucks by opting for the carryout instead of delivery method but still I feel bad. I've been trying to be more frugal and healthy but when you run out of food at the house (or food that I want) it's just so hard to stay on track! And speaking of food, I can't wait to make a turkey sandwich on white bread once I'm not pregnant anymore. That sounds sooooo delicious!!!
I am officially in the 31st week now! Whoo hoo! I've been feeling pretty good, with the exception of some major hip pain every morning. I finally googled it to see if others have had that same problem because no one is talking about it that's for sure. I had to make sure I was going through something normal. Anyway, I did find some info about hip pain in pregnancy and apparently it is common. It said to try sleeping in an elevated position and suggested a body pillow. Well, I have a body pillow and it works somewhat but it really doesn't alleviate the pain. Sometimes I feel like I need a chiropractor just to get out of bed in the morning. I know it's only going to get worse and I also saw this coming, you ALWAYS hear about how hard it is for women to get to sleep once they get further along in the pregnancy. I just didn't think it would happen to me. I've been really lucky so far in avoiding some of the more..uh, gross and horrible parts of pregnancy. However, once that sentence in published my luck will take a turn and I will probably be one of those women who develop morning sickness, hemorrhoids, and constipation all in the third trimester. Let's hope not though, shall we. *fingers crossed*
An around the world tree...
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment